Tuesday, August 01, 2006

7/27/2006

7/27/2006

Just gone done screwing around on the Internet, looking up free scripts for e-business. I think this is going to be lucrative, but is going to take a lot of work and frustration to get the stuff up and running. As far as I can tell, I found a script that allows you to generate membership logins and such, ties into PayPal, and lets you protect html pages and electronic documents…it’s a shit tone of work, and I don’t even know if it’s possible for me to pull it off on my own.
~I need to learn how to set up tables in MYSQL: this is one thing I’m in the dark on.

It’s been a really great time here at the farm. It’s been hot, but no more than usual for July. Girl and I are taking a good ride tomorrow…can’t wait for that.
E is seemingly on his way out, in like three weeks here.
I just don’t know what to think about this mystery place, which has called to him for as long as I’ve known him—and now, here it is happening for him. There is no doubt that I want to know this man for the rest of my life; he is a special and dear friend. I no doubt want to visit this place, and do some research on the living and activities and climate and geography and flora and fauna make-ups of the place.

I go into TeacherMason today, and discover that this month, someone found a loophole into my old v-web php bulletin board. The old version wasn’t password protected, so the asshole went in and slapped a shit tone of bogus memberships into my members profile. Bastard. When you click the links, they take you to either already booted sites, or else to some shady company listed online. They created at least 100 members, and I’d like to get a hold of these companies that spammed my ass. Damn. That little attack is what started this mornings inquiry into the cgi stuff and the e-business questions.

Damn, I can’t believe E is leaving. I hope the best for him, really. I mean, he needs to follow his dreams and passions, and he’s damn good at what he does. Again, for as long as I’ve known him, I must say that this is certainly something he has always talked about. Furthermore, the way this whole thing has gone down has caused me to simply accept the fact that he is leaving. I’m going to miss him, dearly. it really makes me wonder if maybe I really shouldn’t consider what GJ has to offer.

Who knows…M.Ed is somehow getting nearer. I got one part down, that’s huge. I got data; that’s huge. I have steps to take, and papers to read and find, and here I am well on my way to being able to do whatever the fuck I want. Life is just weird. I mean, listen to this:
e-Blogger is totally in the consciousness right now; it makes me wonder because:
1. I just registered, out of nowhere, for the hell of it, just to log some of these ideas
2. I get spammed through my php bb, with garbled and incoherent bodies of text, with links to shit sites
3. I want to find an image of the head on the pike, AKA al zarchowi. And because I don’t know if that’s spelled right, my original Google search brought up some crazy dude’s blog on e-Blogger. First one I clicked on, not the first image—the first one I chose.

Shit dog. Girl and I are heading out to dinner. Fanfuckentastic.
Heading out to an old lodge about an hour away. Girls got it for us as a treat for staying here.

So much to do: M. Ed./ E/ e-Business/career

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home